Aahz, writing as [EMAIL PROTECTED], wrote:

It's still January 28 here -- register now!  I don't know if we'll be
able to extend the registration price beyond that.

Just in case anybody else might be wondering when the early bird registration deadline is, I've asked the registration team to allow the early bird price as long as it's January 28th somewhere in the world.

There have been rumors that Guido will not be attending PyCon this year. I am happy to scotch them by pointing out that Guido van Rossum's keynote address will be on its traditional Thursday morning. I look forward to joining you all to hear Guido speak on "The State of Python".

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden               http://www.holdenweb.com/
Holden Web LLC      +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119