[Raymond Hettinger wrote:
>> I used those addresses and sent notes to everyone who hasn't made a
>> recent checkin.

[Fredrik Lundh]
> where recent obviously was defined as "after 2.4" for checkins, and "last
> week"
> for tracker activities.

Raymond didn't mention tracker activity above, and that's a different
issue -- it's possible now to separate commit privileges from tracker
privileges on SourceForge.  Like it or not (I think I can guess
which), every person with commit privs implies at least one box that
can become a security hole, and at least 5 people who in fact never
commit anymore were agreeable to giving up SF developer privs.

> python-dev was a lot more fun in the old days.

Ya, but you were too -- and so was I.  I expect these all go together,
given that (the collective) we _are_ python-dev.

So what have you been up to lately?  Skip it unless the answer's fun <wink>.