Steven Bethard wrote:
> If I've misunderstood, and there are other situations when
> "needs_finish" is required, it'd be nice to see some more examples.

The problem is try/except/else blocks - those are currently legal, so the
programmer has to make the call about whether finalisation is needed or not.

I'll put this in the Open Issues section of the PEP - doing it lexically seems
little too magical for my taste (since it suddenly becomes more difficult to do
partial iteration on the generator), but the decorator is a definite wart.

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   Brisbane, Australia