Michael Chermside wrote:

> John, I think what Greg is suggesting is that we include Queue
> in the threading module, but that we use a Clever Trick(TM) to
> address Guido's point by not actually loading the Queue code
> until the first time (if ever) that it is used.

I wasn't actually going so far as to suggest doing this,
rather pointing out that, if we had an autoloading mechanism,
this would be an obvious use case for it.

> I'm not familiar with the clever trick Greg is proposing,

I'll see if I can cook up an example of it to show. Be
warned, it is very hackish...

University of Canterbury,          | A citizen of NewZealandCorp, a       |
Christchurch, New Zealand          | wholly-owned subsidiary of USA Inc.  |