On 10/10/05, Neal Norwitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There's a problem with genexp's that I think really needs to get
> fixed.  See http://python.org/sf/1167751 the details are below.  This
> code:

> I agree with the bug report that the code should either raise a
> SyntaxError or do the right thing.

The change to Grammar/Grammar below seems to fix the problem and all
the tests pass.  Can anyone comment on whether this fix is
correct/appropriate?  Is there a better way to fix the problem?

-argument: [test '='] test [gen_for] # Really [keyword '='] test
+argument: test [gen_for] | test '=' test ['(' gen_for ')'] # Really
[keyword '='] test