On 1/9/06, Shane Hathaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd like to create a patch for the logging package, but before I do, I
> need to know whether someone else is working on the package and whether
> my patch is likely to be accepted.  Is there another group I should talk to?

Vinay (copied) maintains it separately.  He's the best person to talk
to AFAIK.  He maintains compatability with older pythons, possibly
1.5, I don't recall.  Check PEP 291.

> Specifically, I want to change the following:

There are several bugs (any maybe patches) on SF related to logging.
AFAIK, they are all assigned to Vinay.  It would be great if you could
fix those as well.