I'm sorry, the word *will* may be stronger than I thought.

I meant if memory image dumped on disk is used casually,
it may make easier to make security hole.

For example, if `hg` memory image is reused, and it can be leaked in some
way,
hg serve will be hashdos weak.

I don't deny that it's useful and safe when it's used carefully.

Regards,

https://mail.python.org/mailman/options/python-dev/songofacandy%40gmail.com

INADA Naoki  <songofaca...@gmail.com>