On 10/12/2018 5:17 AM, Tal Einat wrote:

  The latest stable releases can always be found on the `Python download page
-<https://www.python.org/downloads/>`_.  There are two recommended
production-ready
-versions at this point in time, because at the moment there are two branches of
-stable releases: 2.x and 3.x.  Python 3.x may be less useful than 2.x, since
-currently there is more third party software available for Python 2 than for
-Python 3.  Python 2 code will generally not run unchanged in Python 3.
+<https://www.python.org/downloads/>`_.  There are two production-ready version
+of Python: 2.x and 3.x, but the recommended one at this times is Python 3.x.

This should be "time", not "times". I'd fix it, but I'm unsure if this is being backported or not, and I don't want to mess up any merges before they're done.

I do think this should backported to 3.7, 3.6, and 2.7.

+Although Python 2.x is still widely used, `it will not be
+maintained after January 1, 2020 <https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0373/>`_.
+Python 2.x was known for having more third-party libraries available, however,
+by the time of this writing, most of the widely used libraries support Python
3.x,

Should probably be "at the time of this writing".

+and some are even dropping the Python 2.x support.

And this would read better as "are even dropping support for Python 2.x".

Eric