As a piece of pure experiential data based on some years trying to herd the
PSF cats, if python-dev can find a way of running its activities without
votes needing to be taken I would really emphasise the benefits of the lack
of such administration.

If voting is required, please consider using the PSF to manage such
activity.

Following the debate with interest, but mostly lurking due to my usual
absence of skin in the game. Bonne chance!

regards
 Steve

Steve Holden