I pushed many changes. I moved most of the Py_BUILD_CORE code out of
Include/ header files.

Le jeu. 1 nov. 2018 à 02:35, Eric Snow <ericsnowcurren...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> On the one hand dropping redundancy in the filename is fine.  On the other
> having the names mirror the public header files is valuable.

Current content of Include/internal/:

pycore_accu.h
pycore_atomic.h
pycore_ceval.h
pycore_condvar.h
pycore_context.h
pycore_getopt.h
pycore_gil.h
pycore_hamt.h
pycore_hash.h
pycore_lifecycle.h
pycore_mem.h
pycore_pathconfig.h
pycore_state.h
pycore_warnings.h

I tried to find a kind of consistency. For example, there was
Include/internal/mem.h vs Internal/pymem.h.

I renamed Include/pyatomic.h to Include/internal/pycore_atomic.h.
Previously, the file had a "py" prefix to avoid the risk of having an
<atomic.h> header file coming from somewhere else, but now with the
"pycore_" prefix, it's very unlikely.

I renamed Include/accu.h to Include/internal/pycore_accu.h.

There are 4 header files which are in Include/ and Include/internal/
and the one in internal has no "py":

* pyhash.h and pycore_hash.h
* pylifecycle.h and pycore_lifecycle.h
* pymem.h and pycore_mem.h
* pystate.h and pycore_state.h

I wrote a PR to rename these 4 header files:
https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/10275

> How about leaving the base names alone and change the directory to
> "pyinternal"?

The name of the directory doesn't matter to fix the #include bug when
two header files have the same filename in two directories (especially
when Include/ and Include/internal/ have the same filename).

Note: Since I added Include/internal/ to the search paths for header
files, the name of the directory doesn't matter anymore. C code only
uses the filename without "internal/" to include an internal header:
#include "pycore_mem.h". Benjamin and you were opposed to change the
name, so I kept "Include/internal/".

Victor