Hi,

It seems like Travis CI changed its security or network configuration:
some FTP tests of test_urllib2net started to fail with "425 Security:
Bad IP connecting" yesterday:

   https://bugs.python.org/issue35411

The failure seems to be reproducible and so prevents to merge any
change in any branch. It blocked our whole workflow :-(

Good news: I quickly fixed the CI! (2.7, 3.6, 3.7 and master branches)
I skipped the test on Travis CI: AppVeyor runs these tests in
pre-commit and the buildbot farm run them in post-commit.

Bad news: You may have to update your pull requests (ex: merge master
into your branch) to retrieve this fix if the test_urllib2net failed
on Travis CI with "425 Security: Bad IP connecting" on your PR.

Victor