On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 1:01 AM Stefan Behnel <stefan...@behnel.de> wrote:
> there are several core dev events happening at the US PyCon this year, so I
> was wondering if we could organise something similar at EuroPython. Does
> anyone have any plans or ideas already? And, how many of us are planning to
> attend EP19 in Basel this year? Unless there's something already going on
> that I missed, I can (try to) set up a poll on dpo to count the interest
> and collect ideas.

Note that this year's core dev sprint will be held in London. See
https://discuss.python.org/t/2019-core-dev-sprint-location-date/489
for the previous discussion. There are only two months between both
events, so perhaps we can leave things like discussions on active PEPs
to the core dev sprint?

(And welcome to the team!)

--Berker