On 15/05/2019 10.55, Ivan Pozdeev via Python-Dev wrote:
> On 15.05.2019 11:48, Antoine Pitrou wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 May 2019 18:11:14 -0700
>> Barry Warsaw <ba...@python.org> wrote:
>>
>>> As the BDFL-Delegate for PEP 581, and with the unanimous backing of
>>> the rest of the Steering Council, I hereby Accept this PEP.
>> For future reference, is it possible to post the Steering Council's
>> reflection and rationale on the PEP?
> +1. Specifically, I'd like to know if the risks and the potential for
> GitHub missing any needed features were estimated. The PEP says nothing
> about this.

I'm not happy with the fact, that the PEP does not mention any arguments
or concerns that were raised against the current feature set of Github's
issue tracker. In the past, PEPs also listed risks and arguments against
a change, then weighted the arguments.

What are the next step? Will there be another PEP that explores how we
are going to deal with migration, workflow changes, and how we plan to
map current BPO features to Github?

Christian