"Earmarked" funding is an additional funding model for the Python ecosystem
that PSF is a big part of.

For example, the new 2FA and limited use package upload token support for
PyPI (PyPA/warehouse) is sponsored by a specific grant.

Is there a way for third party organizations to say, "yeah, we sponsored
this or that".

When I go to the donation page, can I see all of the ways to contribute
time, trained resources, and money? Maybe I'm looking for a shirt, maybe
I'm looking to send in our best guy to let's get it done here