> - Does something special need to be done for doc changes?

Nothing special.

- Since this is a 1st-time contributor, does it need a change to the ACKS
> file?

I think the change is trivial enough, the misc/acks is not necessary.

- Anything else?

1. Does it need to be backported? If so, please add the "needs backport to
.." label.

2. Add the "🤖 automerge" label. The bot will take care of merging. It will
use the PR title and description as commit message.
If the PR title/ description is not good enough as commit message, edit it
first before adding the "🤖 automerge" label.

So I'll watch and do it myself next time ;-)

Hopefully the above instructions are clear and simple enough, so I'll let
you trigger the automerge this time.

ᐧ