https://www.pyohio.org/2019/presentations/137)

> Right now I have the slides up as a view-only share in my Google Drive (
bit.ly/bskinn-pyohio2019-intersphinx). Perhaps it would be useful to link
to them? Or, to host a PDF someplace more permanent, and link to that?

Thanks for the links, I'll definitely take a look through them for myself
to see if I can gain any additional information. I've been using Sphinx and
reST a decent amount recently, but I'm definitely not the most experienced.

Also, there's a PR open for providing netlify previews for CPython PRs:
https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/15288. From what I understand, we'll
be recommending for PR authors to use that to preview documentation
changes, particularly when any rich formatting is involved.

> - [ ] And a *link*/"reference" from the "extensive cross-references"
paragraph of https://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/ to the cross-referencing
docs

We currently link to the Sphinx docs in the dedicated section, "Additional
Markup Constructs":
https://devguide.python.org/documenting/#additional-markup-constructs. The
section in the PR was only meant to provide a very brief summary for using
Sphinx in NEWS entries. I included a link to the "Additional Markup
Constructs" section for readers looking for additional information.

It might be worthwhile to create a new subsection for links to external
resources and guides. If accepted, the best location in the devguide would
probably be 7.4.12 (assuming that no other sections are added in the
meantime). However, that proposal would have to be in it's own topic,
rather than in this one.