Maybe I'm not involved enough in the release process, but this seems confusing to me.  On the same day that the PSF put up a page about the 1/1/2020 date, we choose April 2020 as the last release?  Why?  I thought the point was to save core devs efforts.  Is this an unofficial grace period?  Will there be a public document that announces the April date?

What does the "official EOL date" mean if there's a release in April?

--Ned.