Hi Łukasz,

Le lun. 30 sept. 2019 à 16:32, Łukasz Langa <luk...@langa.pl> a écrit :
> > On 30 Sep 2019, at 16:09, Nick Coghlan <ncogh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I've filed https://bugs.python.org/issue38326 as a release blocker, as
> > I don't think we should be cutting RCs when changes have been made to
> > a PEP-approved API without any pre-merge design discussion.
>
> Nick, Victor, as co-authors of said PEP, please reach a decision ASAP.

Last Friday, I sent an python-dev to get feedback since I dislike
modifying a PEP which is already approved and I wasn't sure of the
design of my change (stable ABI for PyConfig).

There was an interesting discussion and it seems like we all agreed to
abandon the whole idea of a stable ABI, so I removed
PyConfig.struct_size. The change is already merged into 3.8 and the
PEP has been updated again.

Nick approved and merged my PRs which means that we agreed the on solution ;-)

Victor