Your question is specifically about IDEs with support for mixed-mode
debugging (with gdb), so I went looking for an answer:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/DebuggingWithGdb (which is not responsive and
almost unreadable on a mobile device) links to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/EasierPythonDebugging , which
mentions the py-list, py-up and py-down, py-bt, py-print, and py-locals GDB
commands that are also described in ** https://devguide.python.org/gdb/ **

https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonDebuggingTools Ctrl-F "gdb" mentions:
DDD, pyclewn (vim), trepan3k (which is gdb-like and supports breaking at
c-line and also handles bytecode disassembly)

Apparently, GHIDRA does not have a debugger but there is a plugin for
following along with gdb in ghidra called
https://github.com/Comsecuris/gdbghidra , which may or may not be useful.

https://github.com/Mistobaan/pyclewn hasn't been updated in years, but may
have useful bits for implementing mixed-mode debugging in other non-vim
IDEs.

https://reverseengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/1392/decent-gui-for-gdb
lists a number of GUIs for GDB; including voltronnn:

> There's Voltron, which is an extensible Python debugger UI that supports
LLDB, GDB, VDB, and WinDbg/CDB (via PyKD) and runs on macOS, Linux and
Windows. For the first three it supports x86, x86_64, and arm with even
arm64 support for lldb while adding even powerpc support for gdb.
https://github.com/snare/voltron

https://developers.redhat.com/blog/2017/11/10/gdb-python-api/ describes the
GDB Python API.

https://pythonextensionpatterns.readthedocs.io/en/latest/debugging/debug_in_ide.html#writing-a-c-function-to-call-any-python-unit-test
may be helpful.

Does DDD support mixed-mode debugging?
https://www.gnu.org/software/ddd/manual/html_mono/ddd.html

Essentially, for IDE support, AFAIU, the basic functionality is:
- set breakpoints: `b c-file.c:123`
- step through them while seeking-to and highlighting the current breakpoint
- provide one or more panes for executing GDB commands within the current
or other frames

The GDB Python API docs:
https://sourceware.org/gdb/onlinedocs/gdb/Python-API.html

The devguide gdb page may be the place to list IDEs with support for
mixed-mode debugging of Python and C/C++/Cython specifically with gdb?

https://mail.python.org/archives/list/python-dev@python.org/message/L2KBZM64MYPXIITN4UU3X6L4PZS2YRTB/