On 2020-07-21 06:33, Huang, Yang wrote:
Hi, Guido

Yes. Micropyhton is also in consideration.

But sqlite3 is the first usage. There should be some additional features like numpy, scipy... Not sure if micropython supports well?

Or is there a feasible way to strip CPython ?

Thanks.

You want a minimal Python, yet with numpy, scipy, ...? Those sound like contradictory goals to me!