I think we are storing up trouble unless we
    1) Allow arbitrary expressions after `case`, interpreted *as now*
    2) Use *different* syntaxes, not legal in expressions, for
            alternative matching values (i.e. not `|` or `or`) (NB simply stacking with multiple `case` lines is one possibility)
            templates such as `Point(x, 0)`
            anything else particular to `match`
I am reminded of the special restrictions for decorator syntax, which were eventually removed.