Hi folks,

Thanks for the interest. I apologize for the delay in getting this
workgroup started. I'm happy that there is strong interest in working on
documentation and improving it for all users.

I will do my best to get the workgroup charter drafted this week and then
open an interest list for initial workgroup members.

Luciano, I agree that rewriting asyncio docs and typing are helpful
improvements and welcome your contributions to accessible and high quality
docs.

Warmly,

Carol