From: Dong-hee Na <donghee.n...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2020 4:01 PM
To: Xin, Peixing <peixing....@windriver.com>
Cc: Kyle Stanley <aeros...@gmail.com>; python-dev@python.org; Meng, Bin
<bin.m...@windriver.com>; Duan, Kun <kun.d...@windriver.com>
Subject: Re: [Python-Dev] Re: Pay for PR review and merging for VxWorks RTOS

> Buildbot is also not a problem.

The early issue from the core developer side, it would be helpful to review if
the Buildbot is supported by Wind River for VxWorks.

2020년 8월 6일 (목) 오후 1:16, Xin, Peixing <peixing....@windriver.com>님이 작성:

--
Software Development Engineer at Kakao corp.

Tel: +82 010-3353-9127
Email: donghee.n...@gmail.com | denn...@kakaocorp.com
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dong-hee-na-2b713b49/