(Whoops, replied only to Facundo by mistake. Resending with reply to the list
as well.)

At first glance, it looks like Travis not acting upon a build request.

First, AFAICS from the UI, you can merge it regardless. But I suggest
restarting the checks as it might be an actual problem for Travis build.

It's possible to restart checks with

* make an empty commit with `git commit --allow-empty`. As a member, you can
push to PR branches yourself

* (not sure) close and reopen the PR

Recent build requests can be seen at https://travis-ci.com/github/python/cpython/requests . If there's a problem with build creation, you will see it there.