Sign up to Python Language Summit is still open for about 3 more weeks.

So far we received 32 sign ups, from 18 different regions, and 12 time
zones to work with.

We've only received 3 topics of discussions, and we definitely need more of
those.
If you have a topic to be discussed with Python core developers, please
fill in the forms linked in Łukasz's post.

I've made some infographics with these data, I will try to update it once
a day: https://mariatta.ca/language_summit_data/

We also have a page on PyCon US's website now:
https://us.pycon.org/2021/summits/language/

Thanks.