Thank you.  I can't think of a compelling reason someone would want to choose
SHA224 over SHA256 in the context of wheel generation.  It just that the PEPs
are usually pretty explicit and SHA224 seemed to be implicitly excluded from
RECORD files.  And I'm considering the details of making a pretty pedantic
wheel generation PEP517 backend.

Eldon