Your main branch in GitHub has some commits they are not in python/cpython.
https://github.com/smontanaro/cpython/commits/main

If you don't mind to trash all changes in your local and Github main
branch, you can sync main branches by:

# delete all changes in your worktree and main branch.
$ git reset --hard upstream/main
# delete all changes in your Github main branch.
$ git push --force origin main

Inada Naoki  <songofaca...@gmail.com>