Thanks, Carol (and Olga)! This sounds great!

I’m sure you can all google :), but here’s the link:

https://github.com/python/python-docs-theme

I wasn’t able to find examples - is this what is up and running on
docs.python.org, or is that a future plan?

thanks much,
—titus

p.s. Not sure what address I’m subscribed to on python-dev, so this might get
blocked for posting there. Is ok.