Barry Warsaw wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 16:29 -0500, Raymond Hettinger wrote:
>
>>The story is different for PySet_Update().  Defining it now could get in the
>>way
>>of possible future development for the module (the function may end-up taking
>>variable length argument list instead of a single argument).

Would that really buy you anything much over just
making multiple PySet_Update() calls? Is it just
syntactic sugar, or is there some optimisation
you can do with multiple updates presented all
at once?

University of Canterbury,          | Carpe post meridiam!                 |
Christchurch, New Zealand          | (I'm not a morning person.)          |