Thomas Heller wrote:
> On XP (32-bit), I can compile python25.dll and python.exe for AMD64 now,
> after adding bufferoverflowU.lib to the linker options.

On what project? There should be /GS- options on all projects that need
it, which, in turn, should result in bufferoverflowU.lib not being needed.

Or I forgot to check that change in... Will do Monday.

> Error : Could not create new temporary options response file

I've never seen these. I will have to study the source again, and
find out how that could happen.

Do you have spaces in the directory leading to the working copy?

Regards,
Martin