A.M. Kuchling wrote:

> Does this detail matter to users of the Decimal module, though?  Those
> users may well be thinking using the term 'context'.

Seems to me the most straightforward term should be
applied to the object that users are most likely to
know about and use. The term "context" is familiar
and understandable, whereas "context manager" isn't.

I've kind of lost track of why we're having two
separate objects, anyway. Is it really necessary?

As far as I remember, the original 'with' statement
proposal was very simple and quite straightforward
to explain and understand. Somewhere along the way
it seems to have mutated into a monster that I can't
keep in my brain any more. This can't be a good
thing.

--
Greg