    Brett> Sure.  It can also wait until we begin discussing the transition
    Brett> to our next bug tracker.

Would be kinda nice if the new bug tracker allowed submitters to enter a
followup email address without formally logging in.  (Of course, email-based
submissions would go a long way to minimizing the problem.)

It may just be bad karma, but SourceForge tends to lock or go off into lala land whenever I log in.  Thus, I would file many bug reports, with a reply-to address, if non-login bug submissions where allowed.  My long term hope is that you toss out SF and get something better.

Thanks,
-Kevin