This patch looks really nice to use here at CCP.  Our code is full of string
contcatenations so I will probably try to apply the patch soon and see what it
gives us in a real life app.  The floating point integer cache was also a big
win.  Soon, standard python won't be able to keep up with the patched versions
out there :)

Oh, and since I have fixed the pcbuild8 thingy in the 2.5 branch, why don't you
give the PGO version a whirl too?  Even the non-PGO dll, with link-time code
generation, should be faster than your vanilla PCBuild one.  Read the
Readme.txt for details.

Cheers,

Kristján