On 5 Dec, 2007, at 21:25, Guido van Rossum wrote:

> How about this: delete them in 2.6 (3.0 will follow after a merge); in
> 2.5.2, put them inside an #if or #ifdef. Bonus points if you can use a
> condition that's true on 10.4 and false on 10.5, but always false is
> okay with me too, as long as there's a comment explaining it.

There's now a configure test of this in the 2.5 branch (as of revision
59372), the wrappers for OSADebug API's were removed in 2.6 in
revision 59369 (earlier tonight) and should be gone in 3.0 after the
next merge.

Both patches update a generated file, but as it is virtually
impossible to regenerate these files at the moment that should be
perfectly safe.

Ronald