2008/1/3, Titus Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> What needs to be done with 2.6?  I'm happy to review patches, although
> even were commit access on offer I'm too scatterbrained to do a good job
> of it.

We have 109 patches open for 2.5 [1], and 118 patches open for 2.6 [2].

Note that the added number is less than the sum, as some patchs are
marked for both versions, and even some are marked as 3.0 also. And of
course I'm not counting bugs, here, just issues marked as patch.

I deliberately work only on the trunk (except for some issues
regarding Decimal), because of the balance Guido talked about.

Regards,

[1]
http://www.taniquetil.com.ar/cgi-bin/pytickets.py?nropag=0&priority=0&severity=0&component=0&version=2&keyword=2
[2]