On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 2:18 AM, Nick Coghlan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nick Coghlan wrote:
>  > While the patches are appreciated, please submit them to the tracker at
>  > bugs.python.org rather than mailing them directly to this list.
>
>  This comment doesn't apply to your recent posts - looks like those have
>  all been checked in already ;)

Just to follow up on what Nick said, you should submit patches to the
tracker.  While it's usually pretty easy to submit really small things
like this to the mailing list, it has two negative effects: 1)
clutters the mailing list with trivial things many people may not care
about, 2) it can easily be lost/forgotten.

Typically the only reason we post an actual patch on python-dev is to
spawn wider discussion.  Generally, patches should be posted as links
to the tracker rather than inline.  But keep the patches coming!