(sorry for top posting)

I haven't really had time to update the tests/documentation, but
again, I wasn't experiencing any strange test failures with
asyncore/asynchat, nor have I been able to find the buildbot failures
that you are referring to.  Could someone please link the failures
that are not related to being unable to discover a port number?

According to the release schedule, we should have at least a couple
more months for documentation and tests to be updated (I can get
patches ready for alpha 3).

 - Josiah