-On [20080412 09:32], Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>Apparently this section is made by makedepend.

I had no updates for makedepend or autotools, but somewhere along the full
upgrade of all my ports makedepend suddenly started to behave, so some
dependency must have caused the previous breakage. I wonder which though,
since I forced a recompile of makedepend before emailing. Peculiar.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
The only trust in this world is that of steel...