> I can help. I don't have a patch against the trunk but my first
> revisions of the patch
> for annotations did handle things like tuple parameters which are
> relevant to 2.6.

Ah yes, I forgot about nested parameters. I see that 53170 still has
nested parameters, but they were removed at some later point. Do you
think this revision (and the patch it checked in) is the best starting
point, or are my chances better with the patches at
http://bugs.python.org/issue1607548
?

I just learned that default argument values are not allowed for nested
parameters (in any version of Python AFAIK). Is there any reason for
this other than lack of tuits?

Cheers,
David