Jakob Sievers wrote:
Hi,
I've been reading the Python VM sources over the last few afternoons and
I took some notes, which I thought I'd share (and if anyone familiar
with the VM internals could have a quick look at them, I'd really
appreciate it).

This is the CPython VM. Other implementations do what they do. Perhaps similar, but certainly different in details.

There have been various requests over the years on Python-list/comp.lang.python for documents describing the C-VM. The usual answer has been 'read the source' as you did. So I encourage you to announce it there and perhaps consider adding a PyWiki page (I assume there is not one now).

tjr