Hi,

Benjamin Peterson wrote:
> 3.1a1 March 7
> 3.1a2 April 4
> 3.1b1 May 2
> 3.1rc1 May 30
> 3.1rc2 June 13
> 3.1 Final June 27

Benjamin, I'd like to nominate a couple (minor) RFEs[1] and bug
fixes[2] for 3.1. By 'nominate' I mean 'group related issues together,
offer tests, docs, patches and/or reviews as needed and
ask-pretty-please-for-inclusion' :)

Would early post-3.1a1 versus pre-3.1a1 make a difference in
likelihood of proposed changes going in? I can try to come up with a
detailed list before March 5, but I'd rather present it next week,
after taking a look at all remaining open issues.

FWIW, further tracker cleanup should happen sometime next week, let me
know if you need any tracker janitorvelopment done :)

Regards,
Daniel

[1] Current list:
http://bugs.python.org/issue1097797