-On [20090408 05:24], Tennessee Leeuwenburg (tleeuwenb...@gmail.com) wrote:
>It seems like the bug relates only to an older version of a 'weird'
>operating system <ducks> and could perhaps be left unfixed without causing
>anyone any problems.

Being one of the FreeBSD guys I'll throw peanuts at you. :P

In any case, 6.3 is from early 2008 and 6.4 is from November 2008. The
6-STABLE branch is still open and a lot of users are still tracking this.

However, the main focus is 7 and with 8 looming on the horizon. And FreeBSD
7 does away with libc_r and uses a whole different model for its threading.
Are the tests going ok there? If so, then I shouldn't worry about the 6
branch.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts...