On approximately 5/6/2009 12:53 AM, came the following characters from the keyboard of Martin v. Löwis:

Sorry!  I suggest substituting the paragraph above for the paragraph
which begins "The encode error handler interface presentlyrequires..."
at line 129.

Ah, ok. This was Glen Linderman's text before - now it's yours :-)

Which is fine by me. Stephen's is more explanatory than mine, but says the same thing.

--
Glenn -- http://nevcal.com/