On 4/26/2010 4:41 PM, Eric Smith wrote:
Martin v. Löwis wrote:
If possible, I think 'normal' should be the default in the hox or else
there should be some sort of auto replacement.
Makes sense to me.

I have now changed to make 'normal' the default priority for new issues.

Just now, I still see '- no selection -' for a new new-issue, but
thank you for attending to this. This will fix a minor but long-standing annoyance.

Shall I also set the priority on all past issues to normal which have
them currently unset?

I think the only risk is for issues that had a priority and were then
deliberately changed to unset. Given how unlikely that is, I think you
can go ahead and do this.

To me, the priority should never be unset, so please go ahead.

Terry Jan Reedy