Vincent Davis wrote:
> As a wanabe Dev I think the hardest thing is to find an open issue I can
> actually fix and to have a mentor to help make sure I don't miss
> something I did not know about.

Does the "easy" tag help with that at all? It's intended to mark issues
that aren't delving into deep dark corners of the interpreter or
standard library, but when you've been doing this for a long time one's
judgment of what's easy and what's difficult can get a little askew.

(e.g. I recently marked the task of fixing the enumerate docstring as
easy, but that does still require knowing how docstrings work for C code)

Cheers,
Nick.