My Leopard and Tiger PPC buildbots are momentarily green!  But I'm
looking into why I'm skipping some tests.  My buildbots are up-to-date
OS-wise and very vanilla, with the latest applicable Xcode.

4 skips unexpected on darwin:
    test_gdb test_ioctl test_readline test_ttk_guionly

Three of these (gdb, readline, ttk_guionly) are just bad predictions of
which tests should skip on Darwin, I think -- gdb is only version 6, so
that test won't run, readline doesn't get built, ttk doesn't work
without Tcl/Tk 8.5.  But the the skip of test_ioctl baffles me.

"test_ioctl skipped -- Unable to open /dev/tty"

But when I log in via ssh and try it with the system python:

~ wjanssen$ python
python
Python 2.5.1 (r251:54863, Jun 17 2009, 20:37:34)
>>> open("/dev/tty")
open("/dev/tty")
<open file '/dev/tty', mode 'r' at 0x597b8>

Seems to work fine.  So this I don't understand.  Any ideas, anyone?

Bill