Now that Python 2.7 is out, I'd like to thank a few of the people who
made it possible:

- Martin for building Windows Installers to my schedule, maintaining
the tracker and PyPi, and providing lots of guidance and advice.
- Ronald for building Mac installers.
- Tarek for picking up the reins of distutils.
- Jesse for being responsive to last minute multiprocessing bugs.
- Georg for keeping the documentation excellent and numerous bug fixes.
- Victor for fixing obscure unicode bugs and segfaults.
- Ezio for plugging unicode holes and fixing docs.
- Alexander Belopolsky for taking up datetime.
- R. David Murray for picking up the email module.
- Alexandre Vassalotti for various backports.
- Mark for oiling Python's mathematical gears and explaining floating
point to me.
- Antoine for backporting the improved io module, memoryviews,
adopting the ssl module, and numerous bug fixes.
- Barry for mentoring me in the release process and testing out release.py.
- Dirkjan for always getting us closer to Mercurial migration.
- Andrew for writing "What's New in Python 2.7?" That's a lot of
changes to keep up with.
- And, of course, all of the people who reported bugs or submitted patches.

Thank you once again,
Benjamin