On 8/10/2010 6:29 PM, "Martin v. Löwis" wrote:

If I were committing a patch and was checking to see whether a name that
started with a decorated A (or any other letter) were already in the
list, I would look in the appropriate place in the A (or other) section,
not after Z.

Everyone working on the English-based Python distribution knows the
order of the 26 English letters. Please use that order (including for
decorated versions and tranliterations) instead of various idiosyncratic
and possibly conflicting nationality-based rules.

So where do you put Γεώργιος Μπουτσιούκης?

As I said above, where the transliterated version Geor.. goes,
with the tranliteration followed by '(Γεώργιος Μπουτσιούκης)' as I suggested elsewhere

--
Terry Jan Reedy