Le 17/09/2010 15:05, Antoine Pitrou a écrit :
Following on Martin's comments, you might also want to share things
with the ActiveState guys who, AFAIK, maintain an AIX version of Python
(but you have been the most active AIX user on the bug tracker lately;
perhaps they are keeping their patches to themselves).

I tried to find some source package or subversion repository on their web site, but they only distribute binary versions. Also it is only the "Business Edition" that supports AIX and it is clearly sold with a proprietary license.

So I doubt they would share their patches related to AIX, but I can always ask.

Regards

--
Sébastien Sablé