On Sep 23, 2010, at 11:49 AM, R. David Murray wrote:

>A separate repository would also be fine, IMO.  If someone can find or
>write the code to publish that repository to the appropriate location
>automatically, we could presumably do this even before the rest of the
>hg transition.

I'm not necessarily opposed to that either.

I do think the switch to hg will cause lots of churn in the dev process,
ultimately for the better, but there will be experiment and change at least
for the code contribution bits.

I'm also not as worried about the authority of the wiki.  If we get good
contributors and the rest of the community starts linking to wiki urls, it
will feel (more) official.

Anyway, it's all kind of secondary to actually writing stuff down. <wink>
If Brett's going to do the work, then he gets to decide. :)

-Barry